el almacen is a cozy argentinian restaurant in williamsburg, where i can always count on having an amazing steak!! their menu is built for sharing with small plates, and grilled meat platters with generous portions of perfectly cooked meats. dinner or brunch, you cannot go wrong!
- ensalada de remolacha – spinach, watercress, roasted beets, goat cheese, pistachios (i know there are beet salads on every menu these days but i swear this one is worth trying!)
- pulpo y rusa – grilled spanish/ portuguese octopus, potato salad
- churrasco – 18 oz. rib eye, truﬄe fries
- churros – fried dough dusted with cinnamon and sugar, served hot with chocolate and caramel dipping sauce for dunking
brunch recommendations (photos seen below):
- en cazuela – baked two eggs, red pepper, regianito cheese, chimichurri, can be served with shrimp or chorizo
- huevos rancheros – two eggs, crispy tortilla, tomatillo salsa & black beans (with a side of chorizo)